PFS ACADEMY LTD
40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor
WC1A 2SE London
- Submission of an enrolment form signifies a learner’s intention to enter into an agreement with Profi Fitness School to purchase a place on the course in question.
- Once a learner’s enrolment is confirmed by Profi Fitness School, this signifies the start of the agreement.
- The enrolment form serves as the contract between the student and the Fitness Circle. It stipulates the requirements for attendance and payment as described in the application.
- As part of this agreement the learner agrees to maintain any agreed payments.
- By registering you are agreeing to be responsible for the payment of the applicable fees in full.
- Where appropriate the learner is also declaring that you have the necessary prerequisites for a course. In such a case you will usually be asked to provide evidence upon enrolment.
- This agreement will commence immediately upon enrolment and continue until the end of a learner’s study with us.